Sugar Inc. announces the launch of PopSugar’s CelebStyle, the first comprehensive place to connect entertainment fans with all of the information they need to dress, primp and decorate like their favorite stars, both on and off the screen. Complete with the editorial content of the Sugar Network’s lifestyle and entertainment websites, ShopStyle’s revolutionary shopping platform and the entertainment industry access provided by StarBrand Media, CelebStyle will provide readers with in-depth knowledge of today’s hottest celebrity fashions sported on the streets and the red carpet as well as on screen, allowing them to simply, read, click and shop all of the styles on one site. “The number one question we receive from our readers each day is what a star was wearing on the red carpet last night or what bag her character was carrying on a show,” said Lisa Sugar, Founder and Editor in Chief of Sugar Inc. “CelebStyle blends the best of the Sugar Network’s entertainment content with our sister companies’ shopping capabilities and studio access to provide our readers with unprecedented access to the styles they see. We are so excited to be able to offer our readers with this behind-the-scenes information on an ongoing basis.” Representing a marriage between Sugar Inc.’s editorial, commerce and community properties, CelebStyle will break out the fashion, beauty and home décor items featured in popular motion pictures, television shows, and music videos. Editors from the Sugar’s flagship site, PopSugar, along with those from the network’s additional 16 lifestyle and entertainment sites, will broaden its popular, sharp commentary on the stars’ daily activities to their style choices, both on and off the screen. Features on the site will include:
- I Want This Wardrobe: Comprehensive TV and movie wardrobe breakdowns for all the hottest shows and movies, including: Gossip Girl, 90210, The Hills, Lipstick Jungle, Privileged and more!
- Tech, Beauty and Fashion Quizzes: See how closely you were paying attention to last night’s Gossip Girl fashion, beauty and gadgets
- Who Wore it Better?: Polls debating which celebrity wore an outfit better
- Look for Less: How to recreate our favorite celebrity ensembles on a more reasonable budget.
- Found!: Uncovering readers’ burning celebrity fashion questions
- Get the Look: A guide to recreating the home décor seen on our favorite movie and TV sets
- Beauty How To’s: Step-by-step directions for achieving our favorite stars’ on-screen and red carpet looks