Sugar Inc., is looking for a Project Manager, Ad Operations. This position will be primarily responsible for managing day to day custom creative production and deadlines, reservation calendars, and contest approvals and fulfillment. The right person for the role is a strong multitasker, exceptionally detail oriented, has strong organizational skills and the ability to move between advertising sales, editorial, and engineering with ease. A background in digital campaign management or ad trafficking is a great start. This position reports to the Senior PM and the Director of Ad Ops.
- Work with Account Managers to secure creative assets and copy from clients
- Create mockups of advertorials/contests for client approval
- Manage multiple reservation calendars and alert account team of any issues
- Work with traffic team to ensure all custom editorial sponsorships launch on time and deliver in full
- Build custom editorial ads using proprietary content management system. Work with Edit and Ops teams to ensure proper execution
- Work with Senior Ops team members to provide coverage
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with minimal error
- Strong organization and time management abilities. Ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Copywriting experience a plus
- Read/write basic HTML. Understanding of third party ad tracking tags and click commands
- Understanding of Photoshop or similar image editing tools
- Experience with DFP/ad servers, Doubleclick Studio and/or Flash a plus
Please submit a resume along with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing why you think you'd be a perfect fit for Sugar Inc. This is full-time in San Francisco. No phone calls please.