Sugar Inc., is looking for the ultimate fashion, trend and shopping expert to serve as our New York FabSugar Editor. If you can spot next season’s trends the second they hit the runway, rattle off styling tips without blinking an eye, easily identify celebrity wardrobes, and know exactly where to shop for this season’s essentials, then we want to talk to you!
- Research, write and produce several daily articles for FabSugar.com <p>
- Attend and report on industry events in New York City, including New York Fashion Week
- Source and write original content such as first person interviews, how-tos and exclusive photos <p>
- Closely follow fashion industry news and read all relevant fashion media, including magazines, newspapers, websites and blogs <p>
- Contribute to FabSugar audience and traffic growth through social media and other marketing activities
- 3-5 years experience in fashion writing/editing/blogging, on-line publishing or related field (required) <p>
- Willingness to work nights and weekends for special events such as Fashion Week, award shows, premieres, industry parties and press junkets <p>
- Located in New York City <p>
- A strong knowledge of online media <p>
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment <p>
- Ability to turn around tight, witty, accurate copy while meeting daily deadlines <p>
- HTML and Photoshop skills preferred <p>
Please submit a resume along with an email describing why you think you'd be the perfect fit for Sugar Inc. and FabSugar to: email@example.com This job is a full time, onsite position in New York. No phone calls please.